773.702.6565

Wells, Harry Gideon

Harry Gideon Wells Professor of Pathology 1895-1940 Painted by Wayman Adams Donated by FRIENDS

Location: 1F, P117
Albert Merritt Billings Hospital

The six-story Albert Merritt Billings Hospital opened in 1927. Facing the Midway Plaisance park, today the building houses clinical spaces as well as offices and laboratories for several clinical departments at the University of Chicago Medicine.

Albert Merritt Billings Hospital is named in honor of Albert Merritt Billings, an industrialist in elevated railroads.

BackPrint PhotoPrint Record
'); printWindow.document.close(); printWindow.print(); printWindow.close(); } // Attach the print function to the button click event document.getElementById('printButton').addEventListener('click', function() { printDiv(); });